Sunday, May 24, 2009

Almost done....

I am pretty close to finishing the graphics for the homepage of the new website. Getting the textures for different areas was probably the most fun part. I'm finding that photoshop is most fun for me when I incorporate multiple sources including traditional art, texture (cloth, paper, etc), and the digital coloring.

Anywho, just as I was finishing up, a friend of mine suggested something that was right on the money. Use flash! Well unfortunately I'm an idiot and this was made with the intention of using just some basic html. For a flash rendition I would have to do some serious rearranging. This may happen in the future but now that I've gotten this far I think I'm just going to finish as is and translate it to flash at a later date.

Here it is-


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment